Saturday 9 March 2013

One year ago.

One year ago today, I went out with some friends. We were meeting up. You asked if I was some guy's date. I laughed and said no. I wondered why you would ask that. It seemed odd. I like saw you at the bar and i was so happy, you always provided a fun night. We danced a bit but my friend pulled me away. I remember looking back at you wondering if you were going to pick up girls. And then that fight broke out. The first punch landed on my face, I felt a burn. I looked up at you, closed my eyes for a split second as another punch landed on the back of my head, opened my eyes and you had made it from the second floor to right next to me in record time. You pulled me out of danger and I knew then, for the first time that you cared for me for more than sex or someone to hang with. After more mixups, I finally met up with you. In my drunken stupor I stared at you in awe. I fell in love with you once before and convinced myself those feelings were gone. But they were rushing back. And that was terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment